One-on-One OR Group Training
Bring your laptop to us or we’ll come to you to train you on your desktop or computer equipment.
Computer Basics: We begin training at your own level.
Beginners learn computer terminology associated with the software/application they are trying to learn. Beginners also learn their operating system and the ability to move around in the computer.
- We’ll even type up the instructions or provide a video of each training session so you can keep track of what information you have learned.
- We suggest a minimum of 2 hour training lessons and no more than 4 hours at one time.
- Get your questions ready and we’ll answer them. We’ll train you according to what you know.
- Ask and you shall receive — call us on the phone and we’ll provide a solution.
- We do offer intermediate and advanced structured training. That would include learning how to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
All levels of training include phone support and optional video taping of training session.
Other training includes:
- hardware training
- website design
- social media
- backing up your files.